- Handbook of Research on Human Development in the Digital Age, IGI Global, 2017. [Chapter 18] “Digital Technologies and 4D Customized Design: Challenging Conventions With Responsive Design“
- DESTECH, Geelong 2016. “Recoding Product Design Education: Visual Coding for Human Machine Interfaces.”
- Engineering Research Theme 3 Retreat – Enabling Technologies in Sport and Health, Gold Coast 2016. “Designers Don’t Text – They Visualise: Integrating Coding into the University Design Curriculum” [page 21]
- RAPID 2015. “A Study of Bicycle Frame Customisation Through the use of Additive Manufacturing Technology.” Click the following link for a copy of the full paper RAPID Technical Paper
- Drawing International Brisbane 2015. “Drawing the Pen: From Physical to Digital and Back Again.”
- Inside 3D Printing Sydney, 2016. “Gamification of CAD: Engaging Consumers Into the Design of 3D Printable Products.”
- Australian Sports Technology Network QLD Event, Brisbane 2016. “Future Bicycle Helmet?” presentation and panelist.
- Wearable Tech in Sport Summit, Melbourne 2016. “Automated Adjustment of Bicycle Helmet Vents Based on Live Sensor Data.”
- Beyond 3D Printing: The Evolving Digital Landscape, Brisbane 2015. “A Study of Bicycle Frame Customisation Through the use of Additive Manufacturing Technology.”
- Fuse Demo Night at the ACM SIGCHI Designing Interactive Systems Conference, Brisbane 2016. Click here for my paper “Drawn to Customisation: The Machine as Artist.“
- Exchange as part of Design Philadelphia 2015. “Dizygotic” on page 20-21
- Beyond 3D Printing: The Evolving Digital Landscape at The Edge, Brisbane 2015. “Dynaero”
- Griffith University’s ‘Red Zone‘ Visitors Centre, Gold Coast. “FIX3D” 3D printed bike on permanent display
- Making a Difference / A Difference in Making exhibition for Materialise. “FIX3D” 3D printed bike. Shown at the Red Dot Design Museum, Essen (Germany) September-October 2016, and Bozar, Brussels (Belgium) April-June 2015.
- Design and Manufacturing: 3D Printing for the Creative Industries at The Edge, Brisbane 2014. “FIX3D” 3D printed bike.
- Design in Flux as part of Design Philadelphia 2014. “FIX3D” 3D printed bike.
- Today’s Ways at 19 Karen Gallery 2014. “FIX3D” 3D printed bike.
- Webinar for SME 2015. “2015 Dick Aubin Award Winner: A Study of Bicycle Frame Customisation Through the use of Additive Manufacturing Technology”
Find some of these publications on Google Scholar